What are we searching for?
We are looking for you to develop innovative projects; We would like you to propose, be curious, experiment and seek to excel in each new challenge.
At Designway we use a user-centered approach to create products (websites, applications, interfaces, you name it) and we are always evolving and finding new ways of doing things.
Here you will have the opportunity to work on projects of all sizes so that you grow, make mistakes, learn and develop your talent to the fullest.
What will be your responsibility ?
- Implement website interfaces and applications with incredible designs.
- Participate in the design process proposing technologies and solutions for each project.
It's necessary that:
- You are crack in HTML and CSS (SASS or LESS add).
- You adapt adaptive designs to different sizes. We work Mobile First.
- I'm desperate to see something misaligned, to the point that it makes your eye pound.
This adds up:
- Have good taste and eye for design.
- Know about React, Vue or Angular.
- Know about Back-end (Node, Python, etc), Apache and / or nginx.
- Have notions of Contentful, Prismic, WordPress or other CMS.
- Understand the Agile mode of work, and be able to apply it in a team work.
- Obsess with performance. It has to generate rejection to see that something does not go at 60fps.
- That you contribute any knowledge that reflects a different point of view.
- Proactive worker
- Sense of ownership of your work & product
- Inquisitive minded
- Driven by results & value
- Continuous and Quick learner
- Good professional level of English
Good to have:
- Great people skills!
- Able to fit in well within an informal environment
- High energy level and untiring commitment to drive oneself & the team towards goals
No Dress Code – We love Google and we agree with their philosophy that “You can be serious without a suit.”. So there is no restriction on dress code from our side. Growth Potential. Interim appraisals /bonus /rewards /incentives may also possible.
Why you should join?
Designway is led by technical partners. So, better mentoring & career development. You’ll learn all aspects of Software Development inside and out Make a big impact and you’ll get credit for it.