Designway is looking for a Software Tester to assess software quality through manual and automated testing, who will be responsible for finding and reporting bugs and glitches.
In this role, one should have a keen eye for detail and excellent communication skills. If you are also competent in executing test cases and are passionate about quality, we’d like to meet you.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Participate in all phases of testing within a development project.
- Creation of Test Cases, Bug Reports and Final Test.
- Contribute information based on test results to design, development, and documentation teams and other relevant technical groups.
- Communicate status to project/product leaders and present the implication of test results on the overall project plan.
- Work in parallel on more than one QA project at a time.
- Good eye for details, Well versed with UX patterns.
- Excellent understanding of the entire Software Development Life Cycle.
- Strong analytical skills, attention to detail, passion for learning and excellent problem solving/ troubleshooting skills.
- Ability to understand system requirements documentation and develop testing documentation.
- Working knowledge of any programming language will be an advantage.
- Knowledge of automated testing, selenium etc will be an added advantage.